Circuit board assemblies | How to connect the components of the 5G circuit board
5G circuit board wiring is a basic course for every electronic engineer, but often everyone only pays attention to wiring and ignores the wiring method between components. So, how are the components of the 5G circuit board connected?
1. Cross circuits are not allowed in 5G circuit board circuits. For lines that may cross, you can use "drilling" and "winding" two methods to solve them.
2. Components such as resistors, diodes, and tubular capacitors can be installed in "vertical" and "horizontal" installation methods. The vertical type means that the component body is installed and welded perpendicular to the circuit board, which has the advantage of saving space. The horizontal type means that the component body is installed and welded in parallel and close to the circuit board, and its advantage is that the mechanical strength of the component installation is better.
3. The grounding point of the circuit of the same level should be as close as possible, and the power filter capacitor of the circuit of this level should also be connected to the grounding point of this level.
4. The main ground wire must be arranged strictly according to the principle of high frequency-intermediate frequency-low frequency in the order of weak current to strong current, and it must not be turned over and over randomly. High-frequency circuits such as FM heads use a large-area surrounding ground wire to ensure a good shielding effect.
5. The strong current lead should be as wide as possible to reduce the wiring resistance and its voltage drop, and reduce the self-excitation caused by parasitic coupling.
6. The traces with high impedance should be as short as possible, and the traces with low impedance can be longer. High-impedance traces are easy to absorb signals and cause circuit instability; power lines, ground wires, base traces without feedback components, emitter leads, etc. are all low-impedance traces.