Our main products vital signs monitor，oem vital signs monitor,etc.
The method of use is different due to different manufacturers and different models, but the overall steps are:
1. Connect the power supply → turn on
2. Connect to ECG monitoring, usually using simulated limb guide (depending on the manufacturer: white, black, red; red, yellow, blue; namely right upper limb, left upper limb, left lower limb). The five leads generally include chest leads, but heart leads can also be selected according to the patient's condition. Each connector is marked with corresponding English letters.
3. Connect the blood oxygen probe, pay attention to the red light-emitting surface and nails close to each other.
4. Connect the cuff to adjust the blood pressure monitoring time.
5. Adjust each index parameter, namely upper and lower limit value, alarm index, etc.
6. Common indicators include: heart rate, blood oxygen saturation, blood pressure, respiratory rate and body temperature.